07 July 2008

Symphony Concert

Today is one of the worst encounter in life and also the FIRST time, i answered ONLY 3 question in my history paper. I didn't even come across those names before in the history textbook. I really felt left out in my studies lately. Well, the first paper for today is English, i'm still doing good in it, hopefully, but there's still lots of new terms which i never learn before...
arGHHHH, i should really buck up my studies... *sighhh

by the way, i guess i won't be able to blog that often in the upcoming months.
THIS SATURDAY IS THE OPEN DAY!!!!
let me make a brief summary about this. It's a day for parents to come over to the school and have a talk with those NOSY teachers and collecting their child's report card

Fuck, how am i gonna face my parents if they found out about my results? how am i suppose not to be paranoid if they found out my marks for every papers? HELP!

In another hand, today's weather is fine and cloudy. NO SUN, NO BREEZE, NO WIND, NO AIR, NO TIME, arhhh, what am i crapping? i'm feeling extremely moody and down.. OF course, tired and sleepy too...
mommy woke me up at 6! grrrr o.O "shu ting! wake up, you are late for school already" i should make an explanation why am i that tired.
hmph? last night i went concert with my pals namely Ai Teng, JuYnn, Michelle, Jie Ying, Kai Kee, Sim Cheng, Jacklyn, Michael, May Sean, Ee Shan, Win Yee, Gary and Wai Hoong. lols... everyone was like so excited about that night.
here are some pictures when we are on the way to istana budaya =D ... im just bored in the car so snap some pictures to get rid boredom.
The view of the new mall : Brem Mall

keke ...because of that night, i forgot to take my lunch n dinner. ended up having dinner there... with michelle and michael's fried rice ala-kampung xD

A shot of our table number =]


Our dinner?


The entrance of Istana Budaya


the National Symphony Orchestra =)


The tickets : Rm 6.50


One of the National Choir Members namely Chee Kan, the SMKKB Choir Leader
Before


After


Now

Lols hehehehe.... wait, i think i still have lots more pictures in my folder... hmph? ahaks... =D


Miss Hulk and Miss Tiny


The photographer of the day


The St. John-rians


Do: Jacklyn, Re: Michelle, Mi: Ai Teng
the DO-RE-MI's






















The gong and the lights

i shall upload next time...
signing off now,
Shu